Trethorne Golf Club & Hotel offers a relaxed and friendly environment for whatever age group and for whatever level of ability.
Trethorne can now offer the fantastic deal of 3 Clubs for the Price of 1. If you join Trethorne, you automatically become members of both Lostwithiel Golf Club and Boringdon Park Golf Club in Plymouth - absolutely FREE!
There are regular competitions, both formal and informal, which any member is welcome to join at any time. However, if you just want to play golf with your friends, that’s fine also.
There is NO JOINING FEE until March 2014! The benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to hold a valid handicap.
- The opportunity to play in club competitions.
- Members discounts in the Professional Shop, Bar & Restaurant and on Buggies and Accommodation.
- Bring your friends for a reduced green fee.
- The opportunity to purchase a County Card which gives members preferential green fee rates at other courses in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset & Wiltshire.
- The chance to meet like-minded people who may just turn out to be friends of the future.
Membership Packages until the 1st April 2014
3 Club Members retain full playing rights at Lostwithiel GC and Boringdon Park GC. The "home" club for handicap and competitions will remain at Trethorne.
(*) Joint Members must live at the same address
(**) Country Memberships are available to those living outside a radius of 50 miles. Affiliated Members must be a current FULL member of another 18 holes course in either Devon or Cornwall
(***) Flexi Members retain full playing rights and will pay a green fee of £8.00 Monday – Thursday and £10.00 Friday – Sunday
(****) Winter Season members retain full playing and membership rights between 1st November and 31st March
All County & Union Fees are included in your annual subscription and will be paid on your behalf. These are £14.25 per male member and £15.75 per lady member, plus associated affiliation fees. The above rates are applicable until April 1st 2014. The monthly Direct Debit charge includes a 8% administrative fee.