The protection of the environment in which we live, work and play is an essential principal at Trethorne Hotel & Golf Club.
As well as being one of our core values, it is also good business practice to define our commitments, and these are as follows:
- To comply with all relevant environmental legislation regulations and approved codes of practice.
- To seek to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources.
- To protect the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, sea and air.
- To manage and dispose of waste in a responsible manner, including motor oil and kitchen fats.
- To provide training for staff so that they work in accordance with this policy and within and environmentally aware culture.
- To regularly communicate our environmental performance to our employees and other stakeholders.
- To develop and manage processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during each stage of planning and implementation.
- To continually monitor and improve our environmental performance.
- Utilise eco-responsible practices that respect the environment and help reduce carbon emissions.