Golf Club Membership at Trethorne Hotel & Golf Club
Trethorne Golf Club offers a relaxed and friendly environment for whatever age group and for whatever level of ability. We can now offer the fantastic deal of dual Golf Club Membership for the Price of 1. If you join Trethorne, you automatically receive golf club membership of Boringdon Park Golf Club in Plymouth – absolutely FREE.
There are regular competitions, both formal and informal, which any member is welcome to join at any time. However, if you just want to play golf with your friends, that’s fine also. There is NO JOINING FEE until March 2019! The benefits of golf club membership with us include:
- The opportunity to hold a valid CGU/EGU handicap & play in club competitions
- Purchase 10 Buggy Vouchers in advance for just £100.00.
- Members discounts in the Professional Shop, Bar & Restaurant and on Buggies and Accommodation.
- 2 FREE Junior Members (under 16) for every full playing Adult Member – maximum two children per family.
- Bring up to 3 guests per visit for a reduced green fee.
- The opportunity to purchase a County Card which gives members preferential green fee rates at other courses in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset & Wiltshire.
- The chance to meet like-minded people who may just turn out to be friends of the future.
Join or renew your golf club membership by calling us on 01566 86903 today!
Golf Club Membership Packages 2019/2020
Full adult membership (7 days)
Full adult membership (5 days)
Full adult membership (7 days) JOINT*
Full Senior membership (5 days) JOINT*
9 Hole Senior membership (5 days) Over 70
Young Professional (25-29 years)
Intermediate / Student (22-24 years)
Colt (18-21 years)
Junior (13-17 years)
Cadet (Under 13 years)
♀ 2 Club
♀ 2 Club members have full playing rights at Trethorne & Boringdon Park Golf Club. The “home club” for handicaps and competitions will be at Trethorne
(*) Joint Members must live as a couple at the same address
(**) Country Memberships are available to those living outside a radius of 40 miles
All County & EGU Fees are included in your annual subscription and will be paid on your behalf other than DD which are now taken in first month. These are £21.90 per member. The above rates are applicable until 1st April 2019. Within your membership is the committee levy which is £5.00. Totalling £26.90. This is included in the membership fees for those that pay yearly. Affiliation fees & membership include VAT.
First Month’s Payment in for DD payers is now DD rate plus County Fees ie 7 day membership £59.40 + £26.90 = £86.30, May’s DD payment goes back to £59.40 for remaining months
The monthly Direct Debit charge includes an 8% administrative fee. Members are entitled to make an initial lump sum payment in advance and spread the outstanding amount over the duration of the remaining membership year.